The leading independent provider of energy and commodity price benchmarks Argus is going to host the Argus Oil Products 2023. Caspian and Central Asia Markets International conference. The event will be held on March 16-17 in Dubai, UAE.
It is expected that the conference will bring together top managers from the largest international oil, trade and transport-logistic companies. The key goal of the event is to discuss the main development trends in oil and products markets in Caspian, central Asian and Middle Eastern countries.
Among the issues that will be discussed during the conference are the following:
- Changes in global oil product flows
- Europe’s fuel balance restructuring
- Freight market: longer routes for oil product transportation, impact on transportation costs, changes in the insurance market
- The current state of crude processing in the Asia-Pacific region (India, China, Indonesia)
- Trends in Turkey: growing imports and exports of oil products
- Middle East markets: challenges and opportunities
- Transit flows through Kazakhstan, motor fuel exports
- Redirection of Kazakhstan’s oil flows, the Trans-Caspian route
- Supplies of petrochemical products from Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan
- Development of new oil processing capacities
- Recent trends and prospects for the imports of crude and oil products to Afghanistan
- Transport and transit opportunities in the Caspian region and central Asia
- Supplies of crude and oil products to Iran, including deliveries through substitution schemes and transit
Those who want to join this business event and take part in all conference activities have to register and pay a registration fee of €1,750 (VAT is excluded), if a payment is made before February 17.
For more information contact: email@example.com